Sisters With Helping Hands Inc runs a food relief program for the community. It focuses of providing food relief for members of the culturally and linguistically diverse community who have specific dietary needs – all of our meals are halal.
Our Goals are to –
- To provide a quality nutritious halal meal delivered to your door
- To support the health, safety and wellbeing of our clients
- To provide a service that brings the community together
- To enable the client to remain living at home for as long as possible
- To maintain and enhance clients’ independence and quality of life
- To prevent early or unnecessary admission to hospital or aged care facility
- To provide a service that brings the community together.
We provide a food hamper with staple food products like rice, pasta, flour, sugar, oil, tea, oats, long life milk, canned food, dates, along with other staple goods. It is provided to those in the community who are struggling to feed themselves and their families.
We can provide healthy, halal cooked food delivered to your door for those who find it difficult to prepare their own food due to a variety of reasons. The food can be delivered on a regular basis for those who request it. It is the first halal ‘meals on wheel’ style food delivery service. The program will provide nutritious, halal meals cooked in a professional licenced commercial kitchen (Aysha’s Deli). The goal of the program is to support individuals and families who are struggling to prepare nutritious food for any reason, like ill health or working full-time. The food is professionally packaged and sealed, will last for 14 days in the refrigerator and can be heated in 2 minutes in the microwave. Special needs can be catered for. There are no contracts, waiting lists or minimum order requirements. You can order once or on a regular basis. Meals are eligible for funded programs like NDIS, Home Care Package and others.
Meals cost $13 each for individual meals and $50 for a large family size tray (equal to 5 servings of a single dish) and there is a delivery charge of $5 per order. The menu changes weekly to provide variety.
To Join the program please register below:
EXAMPLES OF PREVIOUS MENUS